Blackman & Sloop CPAs, a strong local firm with a positive culture and growing business seeks Senior Auditor for a challenging and rewarding position working with clients in a variety of different industries such as Non-Profit, Small Business, Construction, Manufacturing, Medical, Real Estate, Retail, Hospitality, Education and more. The ideal candidate will be seeking professional growth and should have experience performing audits of companies in another public accounting firm. The successful candidate will also have excellent inter-personal skills, be team-oriented and comfortable with direct client interaction.
- Help to effectively plan and execute assurance engagements.
- Supervise less experienced associates on client engagements.
- Organize and monitor client projects and tasks.
- Manage day-to-day client relationships.
- Function as communication channel between associates and management.
Qualifications for a Senior Auditor:
- 2-4 years public accounting experience
- Experience in performing OMB Circular A-133, Yellow Book, and Employee Benefit Plan audits (required)
- College and University audit experience and/or corporate and individual taxation experience (preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent work ethic and a sense of humor are a must!
At Blackman & Sloop, CPAs, P.A., we hire great people and give them a great place to work. We listen to what our employees value and being a local firm gives us the advantage of flexibility. Our secret to retaining staff is a positive culture, strong community involvement, and a dedication to constantly increasing our competencies.