In anticipation of the Spring 2019 tax season, Blackman & Sloop is currently seeking candidates to be considered for positions as temporary/seasonal tax associates. This full-time/temporary position will be active from February to April of 2019 and has the potential to be recurring from year to year. Our firm offers highly competitive compensation, training and a friendly, congenial culture.
- Previous experience preparing or reviewing individual tax returns.
- Must be able to work up to 55 hours per week during the active term of the position.
- Organized and detail oriented
- Must be adept at working with others in a team environment.
- Excellent work ethic and sense of humor a must
- Prior permanent or temporary position at a CPA firm is highly preferred.
- Experience with corporate, partnership, trust, estate, gift and non-profit returns is a plus.
- Experience using ProSystem Tax software is a plus.